Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Made To Crave: 40 Day Challenge

Months have passed since my last post. Life has gotten in the way and I've let my focus be taken elsewhere, but that ends today. If you want to know the truth, I've been struggling big time to stick to regular clean eating and exercise. I've struggled to pick a workout program and actually make it to the finish line. For weeks things are going well and then it's like I've run face first into a brick wall...WHAM! And just like that I'm back off track, back to old eating habits, and skipping workouts. It's this crazy never-ending cycle.

So for the last couple of months I've been contemplating why it was so easy to find success in 2013 and why I just seem to be chasing it now, but always coming up short. I'm tired of the back and forth, the inconsistency, and of hearing myself use the tired excuse that I'll start tomorrow. Enough is enough, today is the day. But this is definitely not a journey I want to take alone, so I'm challenging you to join me.

If you're tired of getting on the scale in nothing but your skivvies and still cringing at the number staring back at you...If you're waking up each morning regretting food choices from the day before...If you've tried every diet or workout program you can find and still nothing works...If you're ready to take your life back...then this is for you.

Starting July 31st, the doors are opening to my exclusive 40 day "Made to Crave" VIRTUAL GYM. 


Why 40 days? Throughout the Bible, God uses 40-day periods to orchestrate life changing events, like:
  • Moses presented the 10 Commandments to the Israelites after spending 40 days and nights alone with God on Mount Sinai.
  • Elijah spent 40 days with God being refreshed and renewed after his standoff against the prophets of Baal.
  • After his baptism, Jesus spent 40 days in the desert fasting and praying, preparing for His mission.
  • Jesus appeared to believers over a period of 40 days after His resurrection.

During the 40 days of this group, we will read through Lysa TerKeurst's "Made to Crave" while tackling a workout program and getting our food in check. We will learn to break the cycle of "I'll start again on Monday," to stop agonizing over numbers on the scale, we'll reach our healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process, and we will replace rationalizations that lead to failure with wisdom that lead to victory.


I am opening this group to 10 amazing women who are ready to link arms with one another, cheering each other on as we grow closer to God and take back our lives from the unhealthy habits that are ruling them today. It doesn't matter where you live, how in shape or out of shape you are or how crazy your schedule is...WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

It's time to take our lives back from all of the excuses we con ourselves into believing, from jam-packed schedules, and from unhealthy food cravings that are ruling our thoughts and causing constant regret and poor food choices. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! 


So, how to you join?
  • You invest in your CHALLENGE PACK (the most bang you can possibly get for your buck) which includes:
    • A FULL DVD workout package (comes with a calendar so you know what workouts to do each day and always has ways to modify)
    • A complete nutrition guide and meal prep booklet customized for YOUR journey on this program
    • A 30 day supply of the best health shake on the market to FUEL your body
  • Purchase "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst, so you can follow along with each day's reading
  • You'll also receive:
    • Access to this exclusive Made To Crave Challenge Group which is full of healthy resources!
    • A positive and uplifting community that will keep you excited and accountable
    • A coach (ME!) to help you along the way and keep you accountable
    • A 30 day trial of Beachbody on Demand which includes a TON of different workouts to stream online AND  a clean cooking show to help you make some awesome recipes and meal prep.
I truly believe this is exactly the group you've been waiting for. This is exactly what's going to help you bust through that plateau and finally put down every single excuse you've been holding on to. This group is what is going to help you CRUSH YOUR GOALS!!


I'm beyond excited for this group to begin and I hope you'll join me on this amazing journey!! Comment below with your email or hop on over to my Facebook page, Get Fit with Alina, and message me to get signed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment