Sunday, April 23, 2017

Day 5: Show It Off


You made it!! It's the final day of the Closet Clean Out Challenge and I am so proud of you!! I hope you're already enjoying how easy it is to find what you're looking for and rocking some of the great pieces you discovered hiding in your closet!

Today, we're pulling together some outfits and we're showing them off! That means we're going back to the pin board you created on day 1. I want you to take a moment to refresh yourself with what's on there and then I want you to take some time pulling together 5 different outfits. Put them on. How do you feel in them? 

Don't be afraid to experiment and don't worry about how others will think you look!! Be you, bravely and rock whatever makes you feel amazing!!

Alright, now you've got several outfits that you know look great and I'm sure you're wondering where that super time saving tip is, right? Well, do you remember the photo I posted of my closet yesterday? Don't worry, you don't have to look for yesterday's post, I've put it below for you. 


On the right hand side you'll notice an outfit hanging up that matches the pin board I shared with you. As I finished my closet, I installed 3 hooks. One at the top where I hang this super adorable, Mrs. Thompson hanger, and 2 on the bottom. One for my purse and the other for any accessories I may need. With this particular outfit, I just had a necklace so it is actually hanging with the outfit on the hanger.

Y'all these hooks have been what takes my morning from chaos to calm. My outfit is picked out the day before and it's ready and waiting for me the next morning. And I don't have to wonder if it looks good, because I already know it does!

Girl, you did it!! You completed all 5 days of the Closet Clean Out Challenge and along the way found your own style and created some amazing outfits! I would absolutely love for you to share your favorite(s) with me on Pinterest! Head over them and send me a pic!

Thanks so much for taking this journey with me. If you've enjoyed this group and would like more content to help make your life more organized, healthy, and fun, please be sure to follow me. My Facebook page, Get Fit with Alina, is a great resource for recipes, workouts, and inspiration and you'll find my favorite meals, motivation, Scripture, and more on my Instagram page, @alinamfthompson .



No comments:

Post a Comment