Friday, October 14, 2016

Core De Force Sneak Peek {Review}


One of my favorite things about Beachbody is the sneak peeks they release for their new workouts. Since joining Beachbody, I was able to take advantage of the Country Heat sneak peek, but recently I was able to try out their new MMA style workout program, Core De Force. Y'all I have been so excited for this workout! The promo videos look awesome and I have been counting the days until it was time to try it out.

WHAT IS CORE DE FORCE?


WHAT IS THE FLOW OF CORE DE FORCE?

I tried the MMA Speed workout and it was very fast paced. The rounds seemed to fly by! The warm up was short and sweet and then we dove right in. This workout did come with an instructional video before the actual workout began. I would definitely recommend watching that first to learn the moves and make the workout more effective. 

{Photo Cred: Beachbody}


WHAT MAKES CORE DE FORCE UNIQUE?

{Photo Cred: Beachbody}

MY BREAKDOWN...


I struggled a little to get the moves just right, but when I got them down, it was a great workout. They suggest starting slow until you really have the movements figured out and then incorporate speed and power. While I wasn't able to incorporate the same speed and power that Joel Freeman & Jericho McMatthews were able to, I still got an effective workout.

And as usual, there is a modifier to help you along until you can really figure out the moves. 

WOULD I DO IT AGAIN?

Absolutely!! I am so excited for this program to come out! This workout was so much fun, I can't wait to see what they other workouts offer. 


WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR? WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU NEED?

Something comfortable. You're moving a lot and quickly. You need full range of motion and clothes that you won't constantly have to adjust. And the best part, there is absolutely NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED!!

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CORE DE FORCE?

Core De Force is full of short workouts, this one was 25 minutes, and the entire program is only 30 DAYS!!! Can you believe that?! You better believe I'll be ordering this one and I'll be sure to let you guys know what the results look like after my 30 days with Core De Force!


No comments:

Post a Comment