Sunday, July 31, 2016

Last Call

Good morning, y'all!! It's the last day of July and as I finish one challenge group today, I'm proud to say that I'm down a total of 7" and 5 lbs!!! I still have 2 days of Hell Week left, but I can't wait to see how many of these changes are thanks to taking that challenge...'cause no joke y'all, this is the hardest fitness challenge I have ever done. With all this momentum, I'm excited and ready to hit the ground running into my first challenge group on my own.



So, yesterday I gave you guys some tough love and told you to take a leap and today I'm here to tell you that it's still not too late, but today is the last call for my August Challenge Group I have a couple of spots still open, but they will only be available until midnight. We get started bright and early tomorrow!

If you're ready to get started, get busy, and get results, email me or message me on Facebook. This group is going to be awesome and the challengers that have already signed up are going to be great!! So ask yourself today where you want to be in 28 days. In the last 21 days, I've managed to achieve some awesome results, and I know if you're willing to put in the work, you can do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment