Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hell Week Is Here

So, as many of you know my August Challenge Group starts next week. What am I doing to prepare for it? Well, beyond finding meal plans and recipes that suit different allergies and tastes, planning fun mini-challenges to mix throughout our larger challenge, and filling those last few spots, I've also started Hell Week.



My workout plan for myself throughout the August Challenge Group, is to officially get started on the 22 Minute Hard Corps workout schedule. But I had a week to fill and I needed something to challenge me, really get me on fire before I jump into this group. So, the Hell Week Challenge seemed perfect. 

What is the Hell Week Challenge? It's a 7-day challenge and each day is a different mix of 22 Minute Hard Corps workouts. And unlike the regular schedule where you have 1 regular workout and maybe a core workout, during Hell Week you've got 3 cardio/core workouts (2 cardio/1 core) or 2 resistance workouts. 


As of today, I'm on day 3. And assuming it's going to be pretty similar to day 1, it's going to be hard!! Y'all these workouts are short but they are jam-packed!! You never stop moving and you're engaging multiple muscle groups throughout the workout. Seriously, after each cycle, you get a 22 second break. 22 SECONDS!!!! 

But, as hard as these workouts are, they are so much fun!! I haven't loved a workout program like this since P90X, and I might love this one more!! Tony is harder on you than ever before and there's a lot less chatter, but it's fun. You might miss out on his Pterodactyl impression or doing the Superman-Banana, but you'll have just as much fun with A-Skips and the Gorilla Crawl. And I mean, who isn't up for a Frog Burpee?!


I know today's post is a little shorter than usual, but I just wanted to give you guys a little insight into this Hell Week thing you keep seeing me post about and share why I love this program so much!! It is definitely not one for the faint of heart, but if you're brave enough to give it a try, I know you'll love it!!

Don't forget, there are only 3 days left to sign up for the August Challenge Group!! Within the group you'll get access to meal plans, meal prep strategies, recipes, shopping lists, workout schedules, plus I'll be sharing more of my journey through the Hard Corps program. If you're interested in joining, comment with your email below or message me on Facebook. The group starts August 1st, so don't delay!! You won't want to miss this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment