Thursday, September 22, 2016

30 Days of Fitness

Today I'm setting an ambitious goal for myself and I'm hoping that by sharing this crazy goal that maybe some of you will join me and we can hold each other accountable. Today, I'm committing to working out every single day for the next 30 days. This is ambitious not only because it means no rest days, but also because right smack in the middle of these 30 days I have a trip planned to New Orleans to celebrate my best friend's 30th birthday. So there's definitely potential that I could fail. This won't be an easy thing to accomplish, but I'm willing to give it a try. 

{Photo Cred: Pinterest}

In addition to committing to working out every day for 30 days, I'm also going to commit to trying different workouts. I'm going to make use of Beachbody's Challenge Du Jour, keep up with my POUND Fitness classes, and find opportunities to try new classes and workouts during the course of this challenge. You can follow my journey here, on Facebook, or find me on Instagram (@alinamfthompson). If you have a workout you'd like me to try and review, comment below and let me know. If I can find it, I'll try it!

{Photo Cred: Pinterest}

My goal, beyond just completing this challenge, is to review all of these new workouts and let you know exactly what I think about each one. I would love to have you guys join in on this challenge. Try some new workouts and let me know exactly what you think of them. Don't be afraid to think outside of the box and try workouts you ordinarily wouldn't. If you share your photos on social media, I would love to see them. Feel free to tag Get Fit With Alina (FB: @alinat0952 or IG: @alinamfthompson)!

{Photo Cred: Pinterest}

This won't be an easy journey, but where would the fun be if this was easy? I know that I run the risk of failure. I know that putting this out here without a guarantee of success might not be wise, but it's real. And at this point, I hope that's exactly what you've come to expect from me. So, if I'm struggling, you'll know. If I'm succeeding, you'll know. And even better, if I fall flat on my face doing some crazy workout, I promise to try and get a picture for you!!

{Photo Cred: Pinterest}



No comments:

Post a Comment