Wednesday, September 28, 2016

REFIT Revolution {Review}


{Photo Cred: REFIT Revolution}

What is the flow of a typical class?

Our class started with a light cardio dance workout, moved into a light strength workout, and ended with stretching and a couple minutes of quiet time. We also started and ended with a brief prayer time.

What makes REFIT Revolution unique?

{Photo Cred: REFIT Revolution}

According to their website, REFIT Revolution is designed to be used as a fitness ministry or fitness with a purpose. It was a great change of pace to workout to worship music and it was fun to hear hip hop style Christian music that was great for the cardio dance portion of our workout.

My Breakdown...

I left my fitness tracker at home...whoops...so I don't have an accurate calorie burn for you. What I can tell you is that, for me, this was an easy workout. It was relatively simple to follow and I didn't find any of the moves physically challenging. You can expect to be moving constantly for an hour and you'll definitely work up a sweat. 

Would I go back?

I can't say that this is a workout that I will incorporate every week, but, for me, it would be a great recovery workout. Perfect for a day when you're too tired to get in an all out workout but still need to log a workout. While I don't think I'll be adding this one to my regular routine, it was fun and great way to work out with my girlfriends. 


What should you wear? What should you bring to class?

Where what you're comfortable in. You'll need full range of motion. I chose a loose tank top and yoga pants which were perfect. Be sure to bring a mat (or they suggested a towel) for the floor work you'll be doing at the end and don't forget your water. 

What are the benefits of REFIT Revolution?

REFIT Revolution is meant to be a workout for real people and I would definitely say it definitely is. Anyone, at any fitness level, could come in and successfully complete this workout. If you're new to your fitness journey this would definitely be a great place to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment