Saturday, July 16, 2016

Upcoming Dance & Diet Party

In the next couple of days I'll be participating in my first challenge group as a Beachbody coach and to say I'm excited would be an enormous understatement. On one hand, I'm really excited to share what I've learned and help guide someone else on their fitness journey, but on the other hand, I'm super stoked for the exclusive sneak peek of Country Heat. I'm so ready to kick up my heels and shake my groove thing, while dancing off pounds in a fun, 3-day dance and diet challenge!!

{Photo Cred to Jacqui Grimes}

So, in addition to participating in this awesome group, I'm also going to be posting about this 3-day journey here. Each day, a different dance workout, my thoughts on it, and if you're lucky, maybe even some pictures or videos of me trying some of the crazier, more difficult moves!! I can't wait to share this journey with you!

Don't want to miss out on this mega-fun dance party? I'd love to have you join me! Just sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody account and I'll be in touch. Or email me and let me know how I can help.  




No comments:

Post a Comment