Friday, August 26, 2016

Challenge Group Sneak Peek

With the start of another challenge group around the corner, I thought today would be the perfect day to give you guys a sneak peek into my August Challenge Group. In this group, we've had some sort of physical challenge each week. We've had a challenger drink water while in a back bend for a wacky water challenge. Another challenger used her feet to hold her water for the next week's water challenge.

But yesterday's challenge was completely different. They were given a Pirate Planking Challenge. What does that even mean? Well, it was up to them to define it in their own creative way. It's all about having fun and getting outside of the box. 

{That's a candle holder he's using for a bottle of rum!}

{The card makes it even better!}
{It says, "I don't dress up like this for just anyone."}

I have had so much fun with this awesome group of challengers and I can't wait to see what they've accomplished in the last 21 days, when we finish our group on Sunday! Ready to get in on the fun, win some prizes, and maybe even some money? Get signed up for my next group!! 


You can learn more about the September group HERE


Learn more about the Health Bet and how you can win some money HERE


And when you're ready to get signed up you can message me on Facebook or email me to get in on the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment