Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Upcoming: Washington, D.C. Fitness Challenge

Hey y'all! Sunday morning the mini and I are packing up the car and heading to Washington, D.C. for a few days. This is the second time she's been, but this trip she is so excited because she's absolutely obsessed with the presidents! It's crazy all the facts she knows and she's constantly teaching me things I never knew.

I've been worried about not being able to be as readily available as I normally am and trying to manage time off with keeping up with everyone depending on me for accountability and encouragement. So, I started brainstorming some ideas that could help me incorporate my love of fitness with my vacation and I've come up with a little something, but I need some help from you guys.

Last month, I posted a photo of me planking at the zoo to complete a challenge in my coach's challenge group. So now, I'm taking the silly fitness challenges to D.C. and I need some suggestions. So I want you to comment below with some things you would like to see me do and maybe, just maybe, I can get the mini to participate too!

Whether you want me to plank in front of the Washington Monument or run the length of the National Mall, let me know. I'm open to any idea (as long as it's respectful to the space - I won't be doing sit-ups at a War Memorial) and will do my best to accomplish as many of them as possible. I'll post some of the pictures while I'm gone and then I'll put together a post with those, some photos from our trip, and some of our favorite memories. 

So get to commenting below and let me know what crazy fitness challenge you want to see me complete! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment